I was actually looking for an effective product for my sensitive skin when I saw this! At first I was hesitant to try but after using it, my skin doeasnt feel tight after wash. I partnered it with the lotion and they're both amazing.Read more
The advice of
For atopic eczema-prone skin, try to limit the time spent in the bath to around 10 minutes and keep water temperature between 32 and 34 degrees.
- Extreme dryness, atopic eczema-prone skin
- Babies, children & adults
- Body & face
Anti-scratching efficacy. Anti-irritation. Starting from the shower.
1. Provide the skin with the lipids required for rebuilding the skin barrier
2. Rebalance the microbiome to prevent skin flare-ups
3. Protect the skin against the drying effects of hard water
750ml and 400ml pomp-bottle/200ml and 100ml tube
Choose your online store
Extreme dryness. Atopic-eczema prone skin.
Babies, children and adults.
Exclusive patented ingredient Aqua Posae Filiformis rebalances the microbiome in order to prevent skin flare-ups in a ultra-gentle formula enriched with soothing Niacinamide and lipid-replenishing Shea Butter.
Does not sting the eyes. Suitable for use on baby scalp and intimate areas.
The skin is nourished, long-term comfort is restored.
-46% dryness 10 min after shower*
+38% smoothness**, +37% softness (after 7 days)**
* Cosmeto-clinical study, n= 43 women with dry to very dry skin, 7 days, daily application under shower, scorage by Dermascore.
** Cosmeto-clinical study, n= 43 women with dry to very dry skin, 7 days, daily application under shower, scorage by a dermatologist.
*** Corneometer measurement, n= 24
Texture & application
Shower & bath
- For use in the shower: Lather into a foam in your hands and apply to wet skin. Rinse.
- For use in the bath: Pour the equivalent of 5 pumps into bath water while filling the tub.
La Roche-Posay recommends
Your Lipikar routine
The right gestures for your skin.
Anti-inflammatory active ingredient. It soothes itching sensations.It also stimulates the synthesis of lipids within the skin. Well-indicated for atopic skin.
A key ingredient in all of the Lipikar formulas, Shea Butter is renowned for its ability to restore the skin’s hydrolipidic film with lipids similar to skin’s own.
Exclusive patented ingredient, to act on determining factors for extremely dry skin and space out flare-ups of severe dryness.